How to use CBD
How to Use: CBD Hemp Oil TincturesTo take a CBD hemp oil tincture, fill the pipette by using the dropper top. Then, simply dispense the desired amount under your tongue. This is called “sublingual” use. Now, wait 60-90 seconds and then swallow the oil. If you find the flavor is too potent, try drinking juice along with it.
How to Use: CBD Vape Oil Cartridges
If you buy vape oil, you will need to fill a vaporizer with the oil. Otherwise, you can buy a vape kit that includes a disposable vape cartridge which simply screws into the vaporizer. If you are using a re-usable vaporizer pen, keep in mind you will need to replace the tank and/or coil once in a while.
How Much CBD Oil Should I Take?There’s No One Size,Fits All Serving Size
Just for a moment, think of CBD oil like coffee.
How much can you drink without feeling an effect? How much does it take to send you up the wall with jitters?
Chances are high that your answer is different from your friends, coworkers and family.
Start Low, Then GrowIf you haven’t introduced CBD to your body before, it might not be the best idea to go all-in right away with a large amount of daily CBD.
Do Daily Check-Ins
• Were you tired today? Was it because of the CBD, or other factors?
• Did you feel stressed? Was it more manageable than normal?
• Were you sore? Did you do a hard workout or anything else to make you more sore?
• How much CBD did you take? How did you take it (i.e. sublingual, topical, vape).
What are the Side Effects of Taking Too Much CBD Oil?
• A little disclaimer is needed here. We’re not doctors, and there aren’t enough clinical studies on CBD to give any definitive information. For now, we must base this on anecdotal evidence.
Have Any Other Questions?
Have any questions about the products we sell or how to use them? Contact us here.